home about me cooking baking crafts homeandgarden

Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year!

So Christmas is over :( But we have a new year to deal with. Hopefully lots of positivity in 2012.

As I may have mentioned before I am now working full time for myself. I'm running Jessica's Cupcakes still but have also set up my new business Pink Chilli Virtual Assistant. So exciting times ahead. I'm looking forward to the challenge.

This week I'll be working on my 2012 inspiration board which I'll share with you all :) We'll talk about goals and aspirations.

So I didn't post what we had for Christmas dinner- Vegan Style! So better late than never!



To start we had Tempura Vegetables



Main was Chestnut and Mushroom Wellington with lots of vegetables and Vegan Yorkshire puds!


And dessert was this amazing Pumpkin Tiramisu from Chef Chloe Coscarelli



Even Phil who's not vegan didn't feel like he was missing out.

Mama Pea over at Peas and Thank You has done a great post on taking 5 recipes and creating 25 dinners. Check them out.

I'm off to do some housework then get started on the inspiration board :)

Jess
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment