home about me cooking baking crafts homeandgarden

Friday 23 December 2011

Accent Vlog

Hi Guys,

This is my first ever vlog post! For the past few months loads of vlogs have been going round the blogging community so people can hear their accents. It's totally random and just a bit of fun. I'll post the words and questions below so you can have a go. Please post below if you think I have an accent or say any of the words in a funny way! Also if you do a vlog please link to yours :)

Ps my webcam isn't that great and doesn't sync well! Slightly annoying!




Say the following words:
Aunt, route, wash, oil, theatre, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught

Answer these questions:
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that curls into a ball when you touch it?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you use to change the TV channel?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you have one then again I'm used to hearing accents. Now that I live in los angeles from Brighton people are always saying I have an strong accent and the English people I met always think either I'm faking it or it's weak.I'll try it. You can visit me. I'm at Deliciously Happy

    ReplyDelete