home about me cooking baking crafts homeandgarden

Tuesday 31 January 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge Day 5: From a high angle and Overnight Oats

Ok here is day 5- from a high angle. It's taken from our spare room window looking down. I wanted to get the wall of the house in as it has  little design on it :)



Has anyone else joined in on the challenge? Do you want to? The first post is here.

I had a big love affair with oatmeal a last year and then went a little while without it. Why??? Love the stuff. Fear not I'm back in the swing of things now. However instead of my usual peanut butter, DF chocolate and walnut mix I've been preparing the overnight oats.Easiest breakfast ever.

It's not really a recipe as you just throw in whatever you want but here is the one I had this morning.

Overnight Oats


1/2 cup porridge oats
1/4 cup oatmeal/oatbran
1 tbsp flaxseed
2 tsp light brown sugar
Handful raisins
1 cup milk (I used almond milk)

Mix all together and leave in fridge overnight I eat mine cold in the morning and topped with some Raspberries. Other good things to add- chocolate chips, sliced banana, some cinnamon, almond butter, peanut butter, top with granola for some crunch etc. Sorry it's not in a pretty bowl- saved on washing up :)


Jess
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment