home about me cooking baking crafts homeandgarden

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Recipe post- Vegan Avocado Pasta

Not long until the Bank Holiday and the Royal Wedding! I personally cannot wait- I love a good wedding!!! Here is a great taster Video from T-Mobile!



There is also the never ending list of things I need to get done. I need to also spend some time on the business admin and ordering supplies.

Today's recipe is a Vegan recipe but if you want you could add any extras in that you like. It's super easy and really versatile.

Vegan Avocado Pasta- Serves 1


Ingredients


Bunch of Pasta like linguine (however much you would normally serve yourself)
1 avocado
25g pine nuts (toasted)
Bunch of basil leaves
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove of garlic
salt and pepper to taste

Method

1. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions

2. Meanwhile place all other ingredients into a blend and blend until smooth


3. Drain pasta and place back in to saucepan, pour over sauce and stir through over a low eat.

4. Serve and enjoy

Pretty easy so a good stand by for those evenings when you just can't be bothered to cook! It also works well if you add some chopped chilli

Please join my Facebook page

Jess xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum, this looks fabulous. Thanks for stopping by my blog and FB page. So glad you like the lunchboxes :)

    ReplyDelete