home about me cooking baking crafts homeandgarden

Sunday 17 April 2011

All things baby

Hola, Hope everyone is ok. Loving the weather at the moment. I'm praying it stays for the Bank Holidays.

Today was my best friends baby shower so I thought I'd share a couple of pictures. We played a couple of games: Guess the baby food, cut a piece of yarn to fit around the mum's tummy and where you have 2 bowls- one with cotton wool balls in, the person is blind folded and they have to transfer as many balls into the other bowl in 30 seconds.

Baby Mama

Baby food- trust me it was not nice!


This weekend I also did a few cupcakes

So I have had a busy weekend. Not done much off the To Do list to be honest! Especially with being ill last week it's all piled up.

I've joined a book club, my first meeting is this Wednesday and the book is Nigel Slater's Toast. Really enjoying it so far. It meets once a month which suits me as I couldn't fit in a weekly one.

Anyway I need to get on a sort dinner. Making Spanish Chicken with Chorizo and Potato 

Jess xx

2 comments: