home about me cooking baking crafts homeandgarden

Monday 19 September 2011

Cupcakes, Goals and Bowling

Hi guys, how is everyone?

Been busy over here. Doing the fulltime job with the commute and running the cake business is exhausting but my final day of my day job is 23rd December so I can work for myself fulltime J

Last week me and Phil had a date night bowling! It was 70’s/80’s bowling. It was only £2 a game and was great to get out and spend time together away from the house. I won the 1st game and Phil won the last 2 L but I did win Mario Kart J


I’ve been doing Chalene Johnsons’ 30 Day challenge. I’m loving it. I’m on day 19 at the moment. It’s making me much more organised.

It talks about identifying your priorities and push goal. And building up small tasks to get to your push goal. I’ll share some info with you once I have it all sorted! But it’s free to do so check it out.

At the weekend I had a cake class which went well. Here are some pics.


Phil cooked dinner Saturday night. Vegetable fritters to start and Black bean burgers with butternut squash fries for main. It was so good. The black bean burger recipe was from the Peas and Thank you cookbook. My favourite recipe book at the moment.


I’m looking forward to the weekend already. On Sunday evening me and Phil are off to see Lee Evans live at the NIA! Can’t wait J

I’ll be back with another post!

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment